Galaxy Note 5 Bad IMEI Repair
WARNING: Your phone will NOT work with Metro PCs, Verizon and Sprint after imei repair.
With this service we will repair your blacklisted or bad IMEI / ESN phone so you could use it on the same network again or even a different GSM network (AT&T, T-mobile, StraightTalk, SimpleMobile, Net10, H2O, HarborMobile, UltraMobile, FamilyMobile, international etc.)
FREE FACTORY (SIM) UNLOCK & 1 YEAR WARRANTY WITH EVERY SERVICE PERFORMED BY US!!!
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T)
- AT&T Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920A)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920F, SM-N920G, SM-N920I, SM-N920C)
- A windows computer (NO MAC)
- A USB cable
- A good internet connection (no hotspot, 4g or LTE)
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Text 801-441-0430, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment or just chat with us (if we're available)
3. You will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC so our tech can repair your phone.